Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help with Ne zha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Help with Ne zha 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by otakukami123 » January 11, 2014 8:31pm | Report
Okay I am new to playing assassins and I am having trouble playing ne zha in conquest it seems I can't land many kills with him and always lose to the other team's jungler if someone could give me a step by step guide on how to play (ex: at level 1-5 farm ect..) it could be very beneficial to me.

otakukami123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 12, 2014 4:04am | Report
ne zha is a great ganker against squishy god's because of how much time he give's his team mate's to postion them self's.

a nezha doesn't really need to get fed because your team does not benefit that much from you during team fight's.

as long as your just a bit a head of the enemy god's you are fine.

your combo is armilary sash into ult to get a good chunck of damage of on the enemy carry/mage and this give's your team mate's 5 second's of time to postion them self's for follow up when you land.

when you have deathbringer finished for your 3rd or 4rth item you will be able to sash ult kill some one. in team fight's it's your job to do that to a mage/adc to take them out of the fight since they have large team fight pressence and you don't.

you will have them killed, the first initiation and set up but you will die 99% of the time the moment you come down and that is fine since you took out a big thread while you your self were a small thread.
as for jungling.

well the base of it is incredebly easy to learn and not very hard to master.

just keep an eye on the mid camps, they are huge xp bomb's that are very high priority to the jungler.

learn the respawn timer's and learn how to make judgement calls.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 12, 2014 4:24am | Report
Ne Zha is not an easy god to play. If you are new to playing assassins, play Fenrir first.

Fenrir takes no mechanical skill to play, he has pretty much no skillshots and three escapes, but he is a good god to practice the playstyle of an assassin.

Then, go for Thanatos.

Thanatos has the luxury of not needing to worry about mana, but he is a little more skillshot-oriented, and is good practice for Ne Zha's skillshots. Also like Ne Zha, he has no escapes.

After playing these two, then go for Ne Zha.

Also, don't double-thread.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Porz21 » January 14, 2014 8:19am | Report
As for Ne Zha, also make sure you get your passive stacked up in the jungle always, so you get a decent amount of HP5, you get it with basic attacks and there are 50 stacks i think.

You then farm in the jungle and look for pick off's especially in the late game phase if your team is warding enough you should be able to spot enemies running around alone, those should be your targets.

As All4Gamers said in teamfights you lurk around and try to pick off the most dangerous enemy then if you survive try to find ppl standing around alone. Your main strength is 1v1 so dont try to get involved in the teamfight too hard.

Considering the jungling you should learn the current meta, which I suppose writing that one here would be out of place.

Porz21

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }