Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dealing with tanks in league joust?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Dealing with tanks in league joust? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cooliothex » January 9, 2015 7:38pm | Report
I can't deal with bruisers in league joust. Hercules and chaac are the main ones I see and I'm honestly to the point where I'm contemplating banning both. Both of them deal massive damage, have decent heals and are basically unkillable with only 1-2 defensive items. The only character I can win with against them at this point is Kali, so when she gets banned I lose. I've tried winning with He Bo, Loki, Freya, and I cant do it. What am I doing wrong? How do you deal with strong damage that you can't shut down?

cooliothex

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 9, 2015 9:21pm | Report
Shhhh I'm here it's alright.

Assassins generally have a disadvantage against these gods excluding merc and Kali. If you're going Loki you have to avoid fights, live in the jungle when your 2 full clears and just farm up and wait for mistakes. Make sure to get these staple items as assassins - Warrior Tabi, Brawler's Beat Stick, and Titan's Bane. The only physical assassin that does decent against warriors and isn't banned frequently is Bakasura. Definitely try him.

Mages tend to beat warriors in jousts. Gods like He Bo, Freya, Chronos, Chang'e, Vulcan, Aphrodite, Nox all usually do good against warriors in general.

You could always try a power pot start to help your start. Don't play too aggressive otherwise you'll lose your power pot and be down in gold for your next item.

Lastly get magi's blessing or Greater Aegis for their ults/ herc's 1

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 9, 2015 9:35pm | Report
If you're playing Loki, then please go Attack speed Loki. It is so beautiful. <3 Save you so many problems.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 9, 2015 9:35pm | Report
If you're playing Loki, then please go Attack speed Loki. It is so beautiful. <3 Save you so many problems.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }