Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Custom auto buy of items help needed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Custom auto buy of items help needed 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MarkeeDragon » June 1, 2014 5:59am | Report
I am not ready to do manual buying yet but I do want to use the auto buy but have it setup as a custom build for my character. But when I set this up it acts stupid buying the top level item and ignoring the lower versions of the items. If I go back to the default for my character the auto buy seems to work correctly on those.

I see some talk from last year about this being broken. But it's hard to believe a bug in this wold be around for so long. Ids this still bugged? Or am I doing it wrong? I looked for a guide showing ow to do a custom setup but did not find one.

MarkeeDragon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 6:34am | Report
autobuy always start buying consumables and actives (highest tier) and items too highest tier 2 (skipping the middel ones if higher can be bought)

I would recommend manual building by the recommended tab (core and a mix (or full) of defense attack tab

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wafflebob » June 1, 2014 4:39pm | Report
Are you saying that it's waiting until you can afford the top level item and getting it then and ignoring the lower levels? The way it's supposed to work is as Devampi said. It gets consumables and actives first and will skip any levels you can afford to skip. It also won't get item 2 until item 1 is maxed out.

Wafflebob

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 11:44pm | Report
well not fully ignoring the others it will lvl the item its building (having actives and health pots stocked first) but in item building it maxes every item before moving on to another one. every time you return it will buy (health pots if you have used them) the highest tier affordable of the item in the list

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }