Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Buying a new hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Buying a new hero 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alreatha » September 28, 2013 1:58pm | Report
I want to buy a jungle assasin for my next god but not sure who to get. Not really interested in loki or fenrir.

Alreatha

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 28, 2013 4:06pm | Report
No Fenrir? He is the best jungler around... but anyway, you aren't insterested on him, and I won't convince you to get him.

I suggest trying Bakasura, and maybe some tanky junglers like Tyr, Guan Yu and Thor.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daheri » September 28, 2013 5:04pm | Report
Baka is a good jungler, Tyr and Thor as well. I myself am in love with Arachne jungle. She has a very strong early game, with the potential for extremely-early ganks (I go mid harpies >Red/Orange > Blue for solo lane > Gank solo lane). I regularly either get a kill and solo lane snowballs hard, or push that player out of their lane, giving my solo a gold/exp advantage, and very rarely do I ever die doing this (Can't remember the last time that happened).

Her biggest drawback, is being extremely, well, useless in the late game. She gets insanely squishy, her broodlings die almost instantly in teamfights, and any CC will do her in. So really as Arachne you're aiming for an early/mid-game surrender, but if that doesn't happen, you can either build her Bruiser, or keep as an assassin and just be extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) wary of your surroundings and never, EVER, overextend. Also actives are very useful (Aegis/Beads/Combat Blink) in countering her natural squishiness.

I would recommend reading jungle guides on the gods you're interested in, then trying those gods in practice to see if you like their kits, then rent them for a match or two to try them out before buying.

Daheri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 28, 2013 5:32pm | Report
Or just ask Shing when he livestreams.

You said a jungle assassin. I would say Bastet, but she's not exactly a pick-up-and-play god, so I'll recommend a few more.

Hercules (just ask ICEN)
Bakasura (recent buff made him viable, also fun)
Ne Zha (1 got decently nerfed, but still viable)
Anubis (Strong ganks, lamost always a kill, but you need to always hit your 2, otherwise you're useless. Your camp clear is also amazing.)
Hun Batz (Get a Deathbringer as your 3rd or 4th item, and if there's enough lane space, you WILL kill them. Fact.)

Those are just a few. There are more tankier options, but you said you wanted an assassin, so I'll stick with these.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 5:20am | Report
Get ymir. Never go wrong with ymir for jungle! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » October 3, 2013 7:41am | Report
I recently did a jungle kali game and went 11-2. Max her 2-3-1 and level your ultimate whenever possible. Can easily shut down the enemy jungle with her 1-2-ult combo. Got first blood against loki using it.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }