Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beginner Ratatoskr on PS4 help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Beginner Ratatoskr on PS4 help! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rukaXtora » April 24, 2016 6:30am | Report
Hey guys! I'm totally new to the game (been playing a few weeks with my bf and we're having a blast!) Decided to try Ratatoskr out after discovering that I'm at home with assassins and jungling and...I'm completely stuck on his ult. How do you jump from branch to branch? I'm always just stuck on the first branch before time runs out and I land elsewhere.

I've looked up help with his ult but they were for PC so it was totally useless. I tried using different buttons (other than R1 since....cancel) but I'd always run out of time. Please help!

rukaXtora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » April 24, 2016 7:24am | Report
Hi, welcome to smitefire!

To answer your question, all you have to press to jump from branch to branch is what ever button it is to do your basic attacks (I'm guessing maybe R2 on PlayStation?).

When you jump up to the first branch, as you activate, you will be given a ground target. Pressing the attack button will make you jump to another branch at this location. You can jump to two more branches (from the first) and then your third jump will go to the floor with the ground-pounce.
If you press the cancel button (r1?) you can skip the branch jumps to go for the ground pounce early.

Hope this clears things up for you, and feel free to ask any more questions you have and someone around here will try and answer.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by infamous says » May 13, 2016 3:06pm | Report
^^ s/he is not wrong, in my experience, since getting up to that first branch takes forever, they're usually a good distance away, I like to jump as far in front of the running enemy as I can, then time where they'll be and pounce down on them. it's good in arena and GREAT in clash and joust, as you can jump walls and drop unexpectingly on someone (if you're not chasing a kill.)
if we are all mortals amongst gods in the arena, consider me a demigod to you worshippers.

infamous says

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }