Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Are these premanent themes in smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Are these premanent themes in smite? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aurum19 » October 20, 2013 10:37am | Report
Hey, I'm not brand new to the game I played a while before, loved it but stopped playing. I recently tried getting back into but had technical issues that are now resolved. My question is re these map themes like permanent? Do you choose which one you want?

Aurum19

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IAMTHELAW » October 20, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Not sure what you mean. Can you explain in a little more detail?
IGN:StoneGullet

IAMTHELAW

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 21, 2013 6:53am | Report
IAMTHELAW wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Can you explain in a little more detail?

I believe he is talking about the map themes. as in graphic design (Like how Domination has an egyptian design, conquest has roman/greek design, etc...)

And to answer your question they are permenanent unless Hi-Rez decideds to change them. You don't get to choose, only Hi-Rez does.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aurum19 » October 21, 2013 4:52pm | Report
Yeah that's what I'm referring to, but apart from just the greek/roman look, there's another one isn't there kind of like a wooden theme for the conquest map, that's the one I played yesterday, I think

Aurum19

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 21, 2013 10:16pm | Report
Aurum19 wrote:

Yeah that's what I'm referring to, but apart from just the greek/roman look, there's another one isn't there kind of like a wooden theme for the conquest map, that's the one I played yesterday, I think

You might be referring to the Joust map (the 1v1 or 3v3 map). I don't remember which theme it was though.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 21, 2013 10:59pm | Report
Or he could be talking about the Norse map, ARAM 5v5.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 22, 2013 11:18pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Or he could be talking about the Norse map, ARAM 5v5.

True, but the ARAM Map doesn't have all the much wood (towers are trees, walls and floor are stone, snow and stone-like gates.) compared to the joust maps which have wooden walls (or is it stone with wood on top? Don't remember.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aurum19 » October 26, 2013 10:55am | Report
No I'm referring to the conquest map, like one has like blue phoenix, and roman style theme, with the white pillars and stuff like that.

Aurum19

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » October 26, 2013 11:59pm | Report
The themes for the maps are locked for the game mode. Conquest and Ranked Conquest take place in the greek themed large map, Joust(1v1) and Joust(3v3) take place in the european medieval themed small map, Arena takes place in the roman themed small map, Assault(ARAM) takes place in the Norse themed small map, and Domination takes place in the Egyptian themed large map.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 29, 2013 2:17am | Report
Aurum19 wrote:

No I'm referring to the conquest map, like one has like blue phoenix, and roman style theme, with the white pillars and stuff like that.

Ergh, I get what you're asking. When I came back to Smite I also thought they had 2 maps for Conquest, because the blue and red base are no longer similair.

So no, there's only 1 map for Conquest. But depending on what team you are on,red or blue, you have a roman-styled or a more medieval-styled base.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }