Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anhur Or Apollo ??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Anhur Or Apollo ?? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 20, 2013 6:07am | Report
Anhur.

Apollo's edge is the split push, sure. But those are tactics you (and those you play with) are probably not even concerned with since you are still in the zone of buying/tasting all gods.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 20, 2013 12:48pm | Report
Another thing that might have an impact is what you play most. If you play a lot of arena do not pick Anhur. Apollo is also better in dom because dom is all about splitpushing (although i doubt you care about that one).
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supercvu » January 7, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Okay.

Best carry overall: Neith. Not only high CC for a hunter, but her ultimate can secure a kill every time it's fired, if used correctly.

Next best carry: Apollo. If you can get this guy into late game, it's GG. His ultimate gives him a constant global presence, and can seem to be everywhere at once. Can also hit a DPS level higher than even Anhur if given enough time.

Third best carry: Anhur. Best early game of the three; in fact, best when it comes to laning. His abilities are all better than Neith's (though not by a lot, and except her ult) and Apollo's.
Pick him if you're going for a kill lane - a lot of kills early on, to shut down the enemy duo and get your carry fed. Doing this will hurt your lategame by not picking Apollo, and cut down on other kills by not picking Neith, though, so be careful for when you pick it.
i know this was last year but if i think what ur saying that if u pick anhur u dmg ur lategame by not picking apollo THATS EXTREMELY WRONG anhur has a way wayyyyyyyy better late game than apollo and cutdown on kills if not picked neith well i can understand but i think anhur can kill more peole since he has the strongest bacic attacks in game but neith can secure kills with her ult better than what anhur can

supercvu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 7, 2014 6:59pm | Report
Actually, I'm pretty sure Xablanque has the strongest AA's. But honestly don't necro.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }