Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

About conquest...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » About conquest... 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LuKaZPmS » January 19, 2015 4:07pm | Report
So, I am a seasoned player of Dota 2 and League of Legends, and just yesterday started to play Smite. I have to say, its the most fun I had while playing a MOBA.
But well, as it should, the game is quite different. And between a weird jungle and LOTS of modes, I cant get the grasp of Conquest.
My main question here is : Should I push the lane all the time? I read some guides and they said to push the lane always. If you ever played lol or dota, you know that pushing early game is horrible since you get open to ganks. This doesnt apply to smite?

English is not my mother language, so sorry if there are any mistakes

LuKaZPmS

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 20, 2015 7:47am | Report
I should not worry about conquest a lot atm because it's going to get a big make-over (nicer map and some changes to buffs and some other mechanics).

atm:
it depends a bit on which lane you are mid is mostly a battle of who can clear the fastest but also the place were the junglers are a lot so you won't be overextending very fast.

however in solo and duo is outpushing favoured because you will get money while they lose money for every minion that's shot by the tower. And pretty save as (depending on the jungler but most junglers won't use their gap closer to dodge it) long as you have warded the entrances (blue buff for both lanes will be the perfect spot covering all of the 3 entrances to the lane.) are you save because you will know when your going to get ganked and you can back of or prepare yourself.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }