Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Want a mentor for conquest in general

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Want a mentor for conquest in general 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » June 1, 2014 8:36pm | Report
Hello, how're you? The name's DynastyK, still kind of new to Smite though I have I have played quite a bit of arena. Conquest have given me the most problem of all and I'd like to get better at it. I'm still haven't really have picked a main role to play, so I'd like to get good with all of the roles in general, at least having a god for each to fall back into.

DynastyK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 1, 2014 10:02pm | Report
DynastyK wrote:

Hello, how're you? The name's DynastyK, still kind of new to Smite though I have I have played quite a bit of arena. Conquest have given me the most problem of all and I'd like to get better at it. I'm still haven't really have picked a main role to play, so I'd like to get good with all of the roles in general, at least having a god for each to fall back into.

I made a guide about it. I suggest you read it and ask questions after that ;)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » June 1, 2014 10:52pm | Report
Yeah, great guide by the way, it was a good read through. So, my one question is so far is what kind of support tends to be favorable?

DynastyK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 11:42pm | Report
DynastyK wrote:

Yeah, great guide by the way, it was a good read through. So, my one question is so far is what kind of support tends to be favorable?

Well the guardian class or some mages and most warriors can be supports

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 2, 2014 7:25am | Report
DynastyK wrote:

It used to be warriors like Sun Wukong but after the nerfs Geb and even Ares have been played a lot.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » June 2, 2014 10:09pm | Report
Alright, and is Athena a viable god to learn for any team comp?

DynastyK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » June 2, 2014 10:34pm | Report
^Yes. She's an amazing support.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 2, 2014 10:41pm | Report
Athena is one of the best supports and one of the most unique gods. Shes a global threat with her ult and she has the only taunt in the game. She can dish out a ton of damage while being super tanky.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » June 2, 2014 11:03pm | Report
Cool, I'll give her a shot. I do understand getting HoG for support is a must, but is there any reason to not pick the Fist upgrade over Wrath? I'd imagine Fist being really good especially on supports that is in the front line like Athena and Ares.

DynastyK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 3, 2014 6:26am | Report
DynastyK wrote:

Cool, I'll give her a shot. I do understand getting HoG for support is a must, but is there any reason to not pick the Fist upgrade over Wrath? I'd imagine Fist being really good especially on supports that is in the front line like Athena and Ares.

You need wrath for the FG and GF. You're the one tanking it, so you're the one being closest to it. Also, if you wanna steal FG or GF with it, you can't be squishy because the enemy will kill you instantly.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }