Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Very new, not alot of MOBA experiance.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Very new, not alot of MOBA experiance. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrsRiah » March 18, 2015 7:52pm | Report
I just need some general help trying to learn the game. I quit playing LoL a long time ago because of the toxicity. I don't want to super noobie in game so I decided to just ask questions here.

MrsRiah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 18, 2015 9:20pm | Report
I rarely play now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask them. I play on EU servers, my IGN is GeouZu. If we will be online at the same time I will gladly play with you

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 22, 2015 8:09am | Report
Well ... If you want some overall help, I can do it !
Since I mostly play support characters, I have some info which is more specific then people that doesn't play that much of Support.
However, I suck at middle ... so yeah
But I can teach you the Conquest Premises, Gods and how to correctly use their abilities and some combo wombos if you want to...
I can help with a lot of things ... just woke up and my memory is not helping so yeah...
Hope to see you soon !
IGN : ThePerfectPrism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }