Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Teach me Sensei

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Teach me Sensei 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by slayblazin » March 2, 2015 11:57am | Report
Heyo! Hardcore pvp background- looking for a sensei to teach me the ways of smite ownage. I have been playing for less than 2 weeeks (lvl 27, with 31 gods mastered - those numbers will change tonight again (:) and just want to find people who know what they are doing. I am a good listener, quick learner and love team synergy. I am down to play any god at any position any game type (I have all gods). Also down to download any voice over ip software needed (I have curse, raidcall, ts already)

add SlayBlazin

Thanks in advance, y'all rock!

slayblazin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FunnyBunny » March 6, 2015 3:28pm | Report
stayblazin|Myself

lvl27 - Alright
31 gods master - wait... what!?
playing less than two weeks - ...a-are... you... jesus?
wut r u casul?

FunnyBunny

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 7, 2015 1:40am | Report
well at least you know that this guys:
1. is almost always online
2. uses his money on boosters (which is IMO a bad move from hi-rez because the worshipper booster gives a lvl 1 mastery at a lower amount of games)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by slayblazin » March 12, 2015 2:46pm | Report
refereed a friend and got a 1 day booster (the only booster used- we went hard that day)
lvl 30 with 39 gods mastered now. I've been picking up the basics by watching hinduman and a few other streamers... but I am still looking for helpful people to play with. Don't be shy- i'll add you if you want :)

slayblazin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 16, 2015 2:03am | Report
What server are you playing on? I usually play on EU server, so if you play there then add me : GeouZu (same nickname as here) and lets play some games together ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }