Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

so ive been playing smite for a month or so and i still suck

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » so ive been playing smite for a month or so and i still suck 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alexsharp » May 18, 2014 6:06pm | Report
so I've basically been playing smite for a bit got the all god pack and my first mastered god was anhur. so before I've feed a lot and not known what i was doing but now, i still feed but still at least i know what i'm doing anyways I've figured out that "i need a god that can run away" so looking at the gods i thought" hey why not mercury? he has 2 dashes a buff and a poke sounds perfect!"so here i am 1 month later with a lvl x mastered mercury with 540 kills and 1,203 assists so as you can tell i cant kill things.i main mercury and i suck at him, i suck at smite in general because i don't know what to buy or and combos/ strategies with any gods while my friend who introduced me to smite is good at any god he chooses and 99.99999% of the time he goes positive. i don't know why i suck. I've lvl 27 which is the same lvl as my friend who has been playing for half a year and a little more so why do i still suck? I've done everything looked in guides watched videos everything but yet none of it helps . so that's why i'm here to ask for a mentor to help guide me to actually going positive more often . but then again i don't know what i'm doing wrong

alexsharp

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » May 18, 2014 6:17pm | Report
Is the problem that you're just not building right?

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 18, 2014 6:34pm | Report
Check out some gudies on here! :)

The top rated guides for each god will not only give a set build but how to use the god in specific sitations, his/her abilities properly, and what you do throughout the game!

If you want to do better with Mercury. check out the top rated Mercury guide here.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }