Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rama mentor needed! Please help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Rama mentor needed! Please help! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeimdalTheGreat » December 27, 2014 10:14am | Report
Hello fellow Smiters! I literally just joined smite fire right now and I need help! My fav god in smite is Rama but I have problems! Sometimes I rek with him beyond belief and other times I feed so bad! I really want to master him and I think he is the best adc there is! So will anyone be willing to mentor me? Thanks!

HeimdalTheGreat

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 28, 2014 7:35am | Report
I don't know how well you are in last hitting (hitting your abilities and basics) but an adc can rek or get's rekt depending on early game (how fed they got or how well they have farmed compared to the other adc). Also if you have a bad support it's also going to be harder to carry.

I don't know which build you're using but this can also be a point (for adc there is generally one build that works the best)

and positioning is also an really really important thing if the enemy finds you out of position then you're probably dead

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }