Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Offering my services to anyone who needs help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Offering my services to anyone who needs help. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » November 12, 2015 6:51am | Report
Hello! I'm Sodsboy (I go by Soddyboy in game.)

I run across a lot of new people everyday in Smite and I just wish to help them out, sadly since they don't have voice com (Curse, Mumble, Teamspeak etc.) that it's just not possible for me to help anyone.
So now I'm offering my services to anyone who needs help, please do not be afraid to add me on Curse (Sodsboy) and on smite and ask me for help. I am on GMT timezone and I can work with people from 4:00pm onwards depending on my mood, weekends are completely free for me so I can easily help you out on friday to saturday.
If you can't add me or simply don't want me to mentor you but you still have a burning question you want to get off your chest then don't be afraid to leave a comment and I'll answer as soon as I can do so.

Happy Hunting
-Sods
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }