Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player seeking Mentor for tanking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » New player seeking Mentor for tanking 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeeDeeArr » June 27, 2014 1:28pm | Report
Hello everyone! I have only been playing the game for a few weeks, new to MOBAs too, but I am enjoying myself. However, I am very inconsistent and I wish to get better. I'd like to learn how to properly play a tank. My favorite being Ares, of course. But I also have access to Sobek, Ymir, and Odin. I'd prefer my mentor to be an Ares player as that is the god I have the most interest in, but a mentor that knows tons about tanking is a must for me. I want to learn. I want to be better. I want to be competitive.

So, if you think you can help me out with this, please let me know. I'd love to hear back from someone. :)

GeeDeeArr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » June 27, 2014 1:40pm | Report
It's good to see a tanky/support player here, i absolutely need a tank/support friend, BTW be aware of players who use Purification Beads against you, because Ares Ultimate will be nothing, so i suggest a bit of CDR on your ultimate so you can pop up your ultimate when their beads are on cooldown.

But i'm not the one who will teach you everything for tanking.

I welcome you here buddy.

Feel free to add me on Smite my ingame name is Mekali
-Deeply Mekali
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeeDeeArr » June 27, 2014 2:02pm | Report
Mekali wrote:

It's good to see a tanky/support player here, i absolutely need a tank/support friend, BTW be aware of players who use Purification Beads against you, because Ares Ultimate will be nothing, so i suggest a bit of CDR on your ultimate so you can pop up your ultimate when their beads are on cooldown.

But i'm not the one who will teach you everything for tanking.

I welcome you here buddy.

Feel free to add me on Smite my ingame name is Mekali
-Deeply Mekali

Hello there, Mekali! Thank you for the welcoming. I don't really have anyone to play the game with, so I most definitely will add you. :D But be warned, I am not the greatest player out there. I have some good games, some really good games, some bad games, and some really bad games. Inconsistency sucks. :/ But I hope to get better! I look forward to gaming with you and anyone else I meet in my ventures here. :D

GeeDeeArr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » September 16, 2014 1:48pm | Report
Hey I don't know if you're still checking this forum post but I am a level 30 main support player with about 6 years worth of experience in maining support in mobas. I have a pretty vast game knowledge for Smite. With my supports that I main I have a 75% + win ration on conquest and have great knowledge of how to play all of the guardians but I will also teach you the top picks for competitive play and how to play them better. I would prefer to give lessons over skype so if you read this and are still interested you can comment here and add me in game and my IGN is Endrence101. Look forward to hopefully helping you out and helping you to get better at Smite! :)
Abusement Park Team Captain

Endrence101

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }