Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help knowing everything about smite lol

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need help knowing everything about smite lol 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TyphoidZero » August 11, 2014 6:56pm | Report
I have been playing smite for about 2 years now and I still play the exact same way as before. I've tried watching videos on it but I can't seem to learn much. So I need a player that can help me with which items to build for certain situations or stuff like that. If you have time on your hands and can help me than by all means message my IGN in smite. TyphoidZero

TyphoidZero

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2014 5:07am | Report
I shall say look some guides up for builds

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » September 16, 2014 1:41pm | Report
Hey I don't know if you are still looking at this forum post but I will certainly help you out if you need some help. I'm a level 30 main support with vast game knowledge on how to play all the other roles and builds. Willing to help teach over skype if interested. My IGN is Endrence101. Hit me up if you are still looking to for some help and want to learn more :)
Abusement Park Team Captain

Endrence101

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }