Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentor here for both XB1 and PC

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentor here for both XB1 and PC 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zoltan205 » July 18, 2016 9:18am | Report
Hi, I am here to help mentor new players into smite both on XB1 and PC, ive been playing since the beta on the pc and i have multiple accounts! I can teach you everything you need to know, from builds, items, leveling, how to play very well in all roles, how to be mana efficient and smart in gameplay. Just reply in the thread with your name, gamertag/username and which platform you play on. Thx!
Zoltan205 (XB1) - Zoltan2205 (PC)

Zoltan205

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheJackal878 » July 24, 2016 7:54pm | Report
Hey! Could definitely take my smite game up a notch, but I'm on XB1. It seems as though there's not the same kind of structure as there is with pc. Not that i play on pc, but it seems kind of like on XB1 everybody is for themselves. Anywho. GT is Thejackal878 on XB1

TheJackal878

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kbbballkid37 » July 25, 2016 12:54pm | Report
I'm on XB1 as well and don't have the same amount of free time as most people here, and maybe a mentor will help me get better faster than simple experience.

I feel like I'm pretty average/strong with hunters, Bastet, and maybe Scylla. I stink at warriors and guardians and looking to improve.

My gamertag is the same as my screenname here.

kbbballkid37

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheMoxiousOne » July 27, 2016 12:17am | Report
The Moxious One on XB1, feel free to message me to initiate a chat!

TheMoxiousOne

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheMoxiousOne » July 28, 2016 4:08pm | Report
Add The Moxious One on XBox1; I'm interested in improving!

TheMoxiousOne

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Owl Fenrir » August 1, 2016 3:32pm | Report
Add me and send me a message on Xbox one so I can be sure to add and recognize you
GT: soul owl fenrir

Owl Fenrir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Plannb23 » August 18, 2016 12:01pm | Report
GT: Plannb23

Plannb23

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AustinsAPirate » August 21, 2016 11:42am | Report
Add me? AustinsAPirate on XB1
I'm not new and I know a decent amount, but some mentoring would really help me step my game up a level.

AustinsAPirate

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sxefied » August 29, 2016 9:22am | Report
Hey if this is still available I would love some help learning a couple other roles. Not new to the game at all but just the thought of being stuck as a jungler scares me.
Platform: Xbox One
Gamertag: Sxefied

Sxefied

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BadChilii » October 16, 2016 3:08pm | Report
I'm interested in a mentor on PC... name is BadChilii and I'm EST if that helps at all

BadChilii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }