Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for two things

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for two things 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pmmurphy » January 8, 2016 5:05am | Report
I just started a new team so first of all we are looking for a coach for our team. We are just a group of chill people looking to have fun and get better at the game.

Our team is this

mid - jigglysacks
jungle - warongod
solo - pmmurphy
adc - tocool04
support - n00bers

we are silver - gold.

my second request is i am looking for a mentor for solo lane as its a new role for me. Any advice is good advice.

pmmurphy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 8, 2016 8:31am | Report
For your first request,

I've been a coach to a team before, however, I was rudely excluded from giving my personal opinion on the players, and they never trained during the times we decided they would.

I could accept the role of coach for your team, if you guys give me at least the bit of respect I deserve.

As for mentoring you in particular in Solo Lane, I feel like I'm not the BEST person on the site to accept this, but I'm most likely the only one that will, so I can help you with that.

However, you better know EVERYTHING is gonna change in February, with the S3 patch. So this month of training might become useless depending on HOW much they'll change Conquest/Item builds
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }