Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for Mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eralus » October 26, 2016 2:38am | Report
I'm looking for a Mentor on PC to help improve my game. I'll put my username at the bottom of this post.

I'm pretty new to MOBA's in general, never got into LoL or DOTA so I'm starting basically from scratch. I know the basics from a few games and some online videos but a lot of stuff I feel like I need some help with.

I mostly need help understanding my role in the lanes, understanding what items to buy, in what order and when. I got some builds off this site for my fav heroes but I don't really get how to change things up when the need arises.

I'm mainly interested in learning a Jungle role, as from the few games I've played it seems like a fun, but important role to play. But I also want to learn all of the other roles so I can fit in wherever I need to.

Since I'm new to the whole MOBA thing I'm probably gonna be pretty useless to begin with but that's why I'm here. I live in Australia and my timezone is UTC+10:00 I work a fair bit so I'm mostly free during the day on Wednesday's and Thursday's and Friday/Saturday are my days off, so I'm free all day.

Steam Username: Eralus
Smite Username: Eralus (I know shocker right?)

Eralus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 26, 2016 5:30am | Report
Timing can be a problem but I can help you. Hit me up in game, ThePerfectPrism (#shocker)
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }