Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for conquest help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for conquest help 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hiddenepiphany » January 16, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Hi,

IGN: HiddenEpiphany

Level 30 with 54 (i think) gods mastered but I never got into conquest. I usually play assault as this is where I learned each god. I do play the other gametypes at least for the 1st match win favor but I do not consistently play them.

What I am looking to learn is the etiquette of conquest along with basic roles for each position. Help with routes for buffs, ganking, god selection, and generalized teamwork. I would love to be confortable enough to play league.

As mentioned I do have a relatively good understanding of the gods although im not super deep into knowing items (especially actives).

If you would be willing to spend some time with me, I would gladly appreciate it. I enjoy the game and have been playing since Beta. I play consistently (usually everyday), am competitive, and willing to work to master the gameplay.

Thanks,

H/E

hiddenepiphany

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 17, 2015 8:17am | Report
Hello. One recommendation I can give you right now - Don't play conquest yet. After this season ends ( 10 days I think) the conquest map will change so META will change too, and nobody know what will be good for which role atm.

Right now solo lane is dominated by Warriors ( herc, chaac, osiris ), Mages (usually with high sustain such as Aphro and Ra) and Assasins (Loki, Bakasura)
Mid lane is occupied by bursty mages like Agni, Scyalla, Janus etc.
Most if not all of the assasins can go jungle and some warriors too.
Hunters and rarely mages (like freya) and assasins (like merc) go into duo lane as AD carries.
Guardians and some warriors go as support players into Duo lane. Also sometimes you will see assasins ( like fenrir and ne zha in support role too)

Another thing I can say for sure : Jungle routes will change due to map changes.

If you need any in-depth info feel free to ask

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 17, 2015 12:43pm | Report
geouzu you forgot some of our jungling mages ( Ao Kuang and sometimes Freya)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hiddenepiphany » January 17, 2015 7:09pm | Report
Thanks for the information guys. I read the guides on here for jungling, support etc. and I watch a lot of smitegame streams so hopefully i can jump in with the new map and get the hang of it.

-H/E

hiddenepiphany

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 17, 2015 10:52pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

geouzu you forgot some of our jungling mages ( Ao Kuang and sometimes Freya)

yup, my bad :(

Thanks for the information guys. I read the guides on here for jungling, support etc. and I watch a lot of smitegame streams so hopefully i can jump in with the new map and get the hang of it.

-H/E

Anytime ;)
If you want you can already test the new map on Public Test Servers but it needs additional client to be downloaded. And if you want to learn support then I can recommend watching the pro support players' streams like Incontinentia and JeffHindla. Also if you have any questions about support feel free to ask ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }