Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor conquest mode

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor conquest mode 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Trechobezor » June 13, 2015 5:02pm | Report
I have played the game on Xbone since the beta came out. Level 19 but I have no understanding of conquest. I couldn't ask which lane to mentor till I know which lane suits my style. I think I play a solo lane style of just keeping things under control. I am not aggressive and wait for my chances. My number one God is Cupid but I have been working with Ares and Chaac. If someone would be willing to do some co-op and explain while we play exactly what the heck is going on during play it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

Trechobezor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 16, 2015 7:55am | Report
I don't play on xbox but this guide should help you: pentar's conquest role guide it's bit outdated on some points

If you have questions after the guide just ask them here and they will get answered. I don't know members that play on the xbox one sry.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }