Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IrishAurum » September 23, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Hi, I'm the IrishAurum. I've been playing Smite for some amount of time now (almost a year? Sylvannus came out a week after I started if you know the date he came out.) but I just feel that my ability to play the game is not where it should be for playing this long. I've only really learned one role, support, because I basically get shoved in there/it's the only thing I can do right. So I'm looking for a mentor who can teach me in depth each of the other roles in depth so that way I know what to expect against certain match-ups in the different lanes. Right now I'm doing pretty alright with what I've figured out myself but learning this will not only help with obviously the other roles, but my ability to play support better. I wish to focus more on Conquest but if you have some 1v1 joust experience, as in knowledge of match ups, that would be greatly appreciated!

IGN: IrishAurum
Level/league: Level 30 Bronze V(conquest) Silver IV(Joust)
What do you need help with: Mainly learning conquest and the individual roles, 1v1 match-up would be helpful as well though.
If you want a specific mentor to help you, which one: I really don't mind who to be honest.

IrishAurum

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » September 24, 2015 6:22am | Report
Go look for Smitten on twitch. Shes doing a series called Bronze League Bravehearts that, if u apply for her to spectate u, she will and she will coach u on your difficulties for free. I myself would help but I'm busy with school
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }