Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a ADC mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a ADC mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BioWolfe » December 27, 2014 9:46pm | Report
Hello,
My name is BioWolfe i have been playing smite for about 5-5.5 months now and I would like to become a better player, specifically a better ADC. I usually play Thanatos, Kukulkan, or Sylvanus which i know are not ADC's and I don't try and play them as ADC's. Id just like to start playing ADC and get better at it.
SO in short id like a mentor for ADC.

BioWolfe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 28, 2014 7:44am | Report
well first if you want to be a better adc then I would recommend taking one of the hunters.

because the gods you are naming aren't played in the duo lane normally or end up as support. because Thanatos is mostly played jungle, Kukulkan as mid mage and Sylvanus as support.

you do got some non-hunters that play adc but if you want to be a better adc I would recommend going with the hunters (some beginner friendly one are Apollo or Neith)

Also it's a good idea to tell the people the server you play on.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }