Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lf Serq Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Lf Serq Mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xynergy » March 23, 2015 1:08pm | Report
I'm still not sure where my role fits in conquest, I just can't find support fun with the current "support gods", everyone is always an adc, and I absolutely hate midlane, so I guess i want to learn either solo or jungle. I just finished X Nem and Chronos, currently working on X Bellona, but I'd love to learn a serquet.

So I guess I'm looking for a Serq mentor / solo or jungle mentor

Ign: Xyperzin

Edit: Grammatical / spelling

Xynergy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 23, 2015 3:12pm | Report
I could help you out with Serqet. I'm a rank 7 or 8 with her and jungle with her a bunch. I'll briefly explain combos and basic tips and then contact me in-game if you need more help.

Serqet is an ability based assassin who focuses on building power, cooldown reduction, and crit. Deathbane can crit and since it's your bread and butter, you include Malice and Deathbringer in your build.

Your main combo is Cobra's Kiss -> Deathbane -> auto attack / ult. You could initiate with your ult, do your 2 - 1 combo and auto attack. After a while you get the hang of landing your Deathbane (all 3 hits) without Cobra's Kiss. You can also directly use it after Last Breath. You generally want to use Last Breath after your 1-2 combo though since Deathbane has protection reduction.

Your ult has anti-healing and can spread so keep this in mind when fighting a healer in team fights. So even if you ult the Ymir, and it spreads to say a Ra, the Ra can't heal.

IGN: Regen

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xynergy » March 25, 2015 10:47pm | Report
I'm trying my best here and am just doing so bad :'(

Xynergy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }