Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Jungling Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » LF Jungling Mentor 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » July 26, 2015 1:45pm | Report
So, I returned to Smite a couple of days ago and was greeted with a rather refreshing change of meta after a couple of months of haitus. While I consider myself a mid/solo type of player, jungling is the weakest role I have in hand, and I'm rather too reluctant to go and queue into jungling role without being proficient enough in the role. I'm hoping that I can have a mentor teach me in game to help me get comfortable enough to play the role. I play in NA and my in game name is DynastyK if you're interested in helping me.

DynastyK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 26, 2015 2:05pm | Report
Hello Dysnasty !

I'm a jungle main player, and I'm willing to help you ! I'll add you in game. My IGN is ThePerfectPrism, on Curse, it's AsunderGull. Hopefully we can play soon !

~Prism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » July 26, 2015 2:36pm | Report
I'm a jungle main and an ex sub for team dignitas. My IGN is Princessesti and I'd be happy yo help you out.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DynastyK » July 26, 2015 4:54pm | Report
Awesome! Sent you a friend request along the way.

DynastyK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }