Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I'm awful at Conquest. Looking for help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I'm awful at Conquest. Looking for help! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ratchet915 » July 17, 2014 4:28pm | Report
Hey! I've been playing Smite for a few months now. I', currently level 25 and have at least level 1 mastery on 19 gods.

I can usually do okay in most of the game types, except for conquest. I'm continually unintentionally feeding regardless of what I try or what role I play. I make sure to try out gods in practice and co-op before I play them in a game so I at least understand their skills, but in the end I don't know exactly what to do when I'm playing a given role.

Ideally, I'd like to learn to play mid, jungle, or adc. I've tried reading some guides on jungling with Arachne but still don't do well. If anybody would be willing to help me out, that would be great. Feel free to send me a message here or in game. SN: Ratchet915

Thanks!

Ratchet915

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 18, 2014 12:59am | Report
This is a bit weird normally if you aren't good in conquest siege and joust wouldn't go to well either.

I can try too help you depending on what server you play. Because I can get 1-2 sec delay on the NA servers, so I would prefer too play on EU. I can help you with adc pretty well mid a little bit and jungling I can't help you. But with Jungling BestminionEver, or pentargonite can help you with that.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }