Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need help playing solo tyr desperately. Please help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I need help playing solo tyr desperately. Please help. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reprimand » June 25, 2014 8:56pm | Report
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If i'm against a magical solo, i build first for Ancile (previously went for runic sheild), physical solo, i go for void shield, If i don't know, I go for shifter's shield, always followed by boots.
i stay in defensive stance usually to clear with #2 and i max that first.

i just lose in the lane. I'm not sure if it's because the enemy solo just clears faster than me or what. I see a TON of mage solos. If i attack them, the minions get me good. If i hit the minions, the mage just stands back and pokes me.
i just can't get any clearing done nor any proper harassment and i fall behind.

i lose in lane 8 out of 10 times and i don't know why.

I typically do fairly well with tyr in other game modes which is why this is so frustrating. I just can't find any solution.

PLEASE HELP!

thank you so much.

Reprimand

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » June 25, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Since I don't see anyone else stepping to the plate I'll inform you. First off Tyr got hurt after the nerf. Also Purification Beads counter his Fearless combo really well. Tyr is better in the jungle though solo used to be a thing. It still can be but you have to over perform to make it work. A great jungler never hurts when you are getting pushed back. Blink is a must for him, though Tyr is easy to predict. Just keep trying and at some point you will get better. I first started conquest with Fenrir I sucked so bad. I then watched games of people still playing Fenrir from time to time. Learning how to make it work. In ranked games it might not work anymore sadly. Since in ranked people need the best available gods in their team. Don't let that stop you though if you are REALLY good nothing can without unfair odds like 1vs2. Every god has their counter picks learn and know Tyr's.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reprimand » June 26, 2014 1:47pm | Report
I appreciate your thoughts!

Reprimand

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }