Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need a translator lol to smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I need a translator lol to smite 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Grovile » June 17, 2014 7:27am | Report
Hi i'm a player from lol and i want someone who can translate me the champs, items, strategies amd plays aroun the map. Thanks and sorry english isn't my native language i speak spanish.
GrovileX

Grovile

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 17, 2014 7:53am | Report
What language and what specific gods? I don't think you wanted them in English but here are the links if you needed them.

Gods

Items

Skills

Top Rated Guides

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 17, 2014 7:58am | Report
Never played LoL but I'll try my best.

"Top Lane" is the short lane - the lane where the towers are close, on the side of the Fire Giant.

The Duo Lane is the long lane - where the towers are more distant from each other, near the gold fury.

The Mid Lane is just the mid lane.

There is also a jungler.

Champions = Gods. There are Mages, Guardians (tanks), Assassins, Warriors (bruisers) and Hunters (ADCs). ADCs, Warriors and Assassins are all physical, Mages and Guardians are magical.

There are items for magicals, for physicals, and for both.

Physical items may have Attack Speed, Physical Power, Physical Penetraiton, Critical Strike Chance and Lifesteal and Cooldown Reduction.

Magical items may have Attack Speed, Magical Power, Magical Penetration, Lifesteal and Cooldown Reduction.

There are other stats like Mana, Health, Physical Protection, Magical Protection, CC-Reduction, HP5 (health per 5 seconds), MP5 (mana per 5 seconds), movement speed.

Towers in SMITE don't do as much damage as in other MOBAs, at least so I've been told.

The Solo Lane is, well, for a single person. It's known for being the lane that focuses the most about farm. Mostly you'll see Mages and Warriors (bruisers) go there, as well as some exceptions.

The Mid Lane is 99% of the times a Mage's lane.

The Duo Lane will most likely contain the Hunter (ADC) and the support (most of the times Guardians and sometimes Warriors).

There are 2 towers on each lane, one behind the other, and behind them, a phoenix. They all defend the titan which the goal of the game is to kill it.

The Gold Fury grants 300 gold for each member of your team, whether they are dead or alive when it is killed.

The Fire Giant grants some gold to each member of your team, dead or alive, and a buff that lasts for a few minutes that increase your overall power, regeneration (MP5 & HP5) and damage to map objectives (towers, phoenixes, titan).

Killing towers and phoenixes reduces the health of the titan, making it easier to kill him.

All basic attacks, also knows as auto attacks, are skill shots that you need to aim.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 17, 2014 9:10am | Report
You need to have the first tower down too damage the second and the second tower to damage the phoenix and a phoenix down to damage the titan

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }