Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help being a support?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Help being a support? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danoboman » August 16, 2014 3:38pm | Report
I've been playing Smite for a while (since beta) and I'm kind of decent at it. I normally play as Chaac or Ullr and most of the time end with a K/D ratio of 1 or more, but in other multiplayer games I normally do better and feel more useful supporting my teamates. The thing is I don't much about the metagame. Can anyone recommend strategies, builds or gods. thanks.
P.S. my Smite username is also danoboman, I'm only lvl 12

danoboman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 18, 2014 2:10am | Report
so uhm well for a support most guardians are good. And some mages like Aphrodite are good 2

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 18, 2014 9:47pm | Report
Mostly guardians are used as support. I wouldn't suggest Athena as it seems to me she is a bit harder to use. It's probably just me though.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » September 16, 2014 1:30pm | Report
If you are still in need of a mentor for support I will gladly train you over skype if you are interested. Level 30 support main with over 6 years of experience of maining support in mobas from League of Legends to Dota 2 and now Smite. I have a pretty solid knowledge of Smite and how to support so hit me up either on here or in game and my IGN is Endrence101. Talk to you soon if you still need the help :)
Abusement Park Team Captain

Endrence101

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }