Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello, I need a mentor.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Hello, I need a mentor. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Todhebb » January 13, 2016 9:15am | Report
Hello,

I just got back on Smite on PC after a very long break (A year and a half) and I would like to have someone who can mentor since my friend left Smite the same time as me because he was getting bored of the game.
So I am level 21 and I would like to learn (again) the basics of the game, what items should I buy at the right time of the games... and also learning to play Conquest as well as Joust. Before I took my break, I played a lot of Hunters such as Neith and Appollo, Guardian like Sobek and Assassins like Bastet and Nemesis.
So, if someone could help me out with that, that would be nice.

Have a nice day / evening.

Game name : Todhebb.

Todhebb

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Funsizedmunchkin » January 13, 2016 10:09am | Report
i dont think i'd be much help, but if you want to casually play, i could probably help with joust, but im trying to learn conquest as well :) my ign is funsizedmunchkin if you'd like to play together
Hi, I'm funsizedmunchkin :P

Funsizedmunchkin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2016 10:25am | Report
First things I would recommend is to get a feel for the game again. maybe relearn roles more as how they play (except jungle).

Why do I give this advise as it's a bit odd (discouraging). Season 3 is coming end of January or Start February, so that's the best point to start learning all items etc again as it will probably change a lot of stuff.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Todhebb » January 13, 2016 2:10pm | Report
Yes, that is what I am going to do since I have to get back on the controls and such. The Xbox 360 messed me up a bit I guess. Meh.

Todhebb

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }