Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beginner searching for a mentor on PC.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Beginner searching for a mentor on PC. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJ6755 » February 5, 2017 2:58pm | Report
Hi,

I am a new player to SMITE and am extremely keen to learn more and to become a better player. As I am new I have little understanding as to strategies and the meta but again, I would love to learn.

I would take any player willing to help put me on the right path, and help me become a better player in general.

Thanks,
DJ

EDIT:

Oh yeah, sorry.

I main Ao Kuang at the moment, I just love the jungler/ADC play style. (So I would love to learn a bit more about this class/play style)

I am on GMT also, so that's the time zone best for me!

I largely play siege at the moment, but I am happy to play anything, I would love to learn how to play other game modes! It's mentor's choice :P

Thanks again,
DJ

DJ6755

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 5, 2017 4:21pm | Report
Hey DJ,

If you could, please post a time-zone and which maps/characters you want to learn the most, so the mentors can help you without being "blind" at first. pls
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }