Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beginner looking for Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Beginner looking for Mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MortAChu » March 20, 2017 8:10am | Report
Smite is the first of it's kind that I started playing & I have been messing around a bit and enjoyed this game.

However, there is more to it and therefor, I am seeking guidance to understand the finer details.
Conquest is what I wish to learn to play, and Joust.
Gods I played so far are Khepri, Izanami, Terra, Medusa. (i'm in love with Khepri...can't help it lol)
Played more gods, but haven't found more that I like (yet)
I'm a support player (in pretty much all games) however I love the hunters & assassins in this game too. And to become useful, i think i should master 1 of each class at least ;)

Anyways...I really hope there is an awesome mentor out there willing to sacrifice some of his/her knowledge & time for a noob :D

take care

MortAChu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TopDogs » March 20, 2017 1:07pm | Report
Hi there! I'd be more than happy to help you along in learning the ins and outs of smite. I'll shoot you a pm so we can discuss it further.

TopDogs

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » March 24, 2017 7:36am | Report
Howdy!

I'm sure you're aware of our official mentoring list. I recommend looking there and PM'ing specific people that can help you within your timezone. Other then that I also recommend checking out our Discord as well as we have a coaching chat that have people who are able to help you out.

Or if you really feeling fancy, check my signature and you can get some help from myself. I'm probably going to be active the next few weeks.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }