Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Any pro Isis players out there?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Any pro Isis players out there? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TimeRift609 » December 11, 2014 11:00am | Report
She looks very fun to play, but I have a tough time with the Ult and I can never seem to land the 3 when I need it.

TimeRift609

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 11, 2014 12:04pm | Report
I am not a pro but I sometimes play Isis. First of all it is hard to hit 3 at max range because it is slow, so easily avoidable. Although you can detonate it at any time unless you know.
Her ult is great in teamfights. It can deal a lot of damage and heal your team mates and yourself. Although it is hard to place it. I try to place it in narrow jungle paths, near objectives ( help me secure them ).
Just practice playing her and you will be able to hit your 3 more and more. But it is harder to hit it if you have high ping :D

Hope I helped a bit

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » December 28, 2014 6:19pm | Report
The thing about Isis is that you have to be able to predict where your opponent will be and also to know when to fire your spirit ball, if your enemy looks like they are committed to doing a move that is an excellent time to fire a ball at them as they are probably over-focused on the ground targeted rather than the incoming ball. Another great time to fire it is when they turn there back as they probAbly won't be able to turn then react in time to avoid it... Or through walls through walls is cruel and unusual as all the sudden a wild explosion appears and chunks out over a quarter of there health, with her ult use it as a counter tool... Like Anubis ults you then drop it so your both in the ring to charge it faster... Use her ultimate to force people to make choices do I keep chasing this poor Bakasura and finish him off or do I back off. When people get to greedy is when you get the kills off of it ususually. Use her ult to contest objectives, like say you have you and a teammate trying to get a tower and 3 enemies gank out of no where through down her ult and make them choose do I jump in there and try to kill them or do I let them take the tower. Often time they will jump in you guys fight the tower and them till your hot is charged boom you detonate it and nearly kill them all, while heing you and your teamate they run away you take the tower anyway maybe scooping a kill or two.

I am not a pro I just enjoy killing everyone as isis

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » December 28, 2014 6:33pm | Report
Psiyo is a great isis player.
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }