Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

To heck with the queue! Xbox Smite hit me up!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » To heck with the queue! Xbox Smite hit me up! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iSynthesis » January 12, 2016 7:59pm | Report
Hello all!

I'm a casual (Xbox)Smite player, but I'm not new to MOBAs or competitive gaming. I used to be pro-am at MW3, and competed vs Team OpTiC and ENVYUS in the UMG 2012 Chicago circuit. Gaming is what I like to do.

Recently, I watched the Smite World Championships, and after seeing the young age of all the players competing and the fact that there may now be a viable console MOBA to go into the MLG circuit, I've decided to take Smite more seriously and try and hone my skills.

But there is a problem... I predominantly have to queue solo.

This means that RARELY will anyone ever follow the meta. RARELY will a team only have 1 mage and actually coordinate their god picks and RARELY does anyone have a mic to cooperate in the first place. (Not to mention how toxic the community is when they DO have mic.)

I frankly have grown tired of this, and want to do something about it. I'm proposing a group of like-minded people, who want to get together and do custom games. 5v5 scrimmages using the MLG rule set. People that WANT to take this game seriously, that enjoy the thrill of winning a long match of conquest after expertly planning/executing their build, lane phase, last hit, etc. People that use mics to communicate in a POSITIVE or CONSTRUCTIVE manner for the benefit of their team, not just to tell the team that they suck right before they sit "AFK" in the base.

If anyone of you mature, ambitious players want to start teams and scrimmages, tournaments even, please, feel free to respond or contact me on xbox. My GT is tf_Synthesis. I know that I can't be the only player on Xbox Smite that is tired of the pains of solo queues.

So if you are at all interested in trying to start something up, send me a message and we could be the start of a real, competitive, FUN and knowledge sharing experience that may even lead us to SWC 2017! ;)

iSynthesis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 13, 2016 12:56am | Report
Have you hit level 30 and played ranked yet?

The level of play and team co-ordination goes up.

However you will find a lot more toxicity coming from the "siko mlgPro noscope koolkids" who tend to congregate there.

That's not to say you won't find some great like-minded players, there's just a lot more toxicity to wade through in ranked

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LolODINsky » January 24, 2016 6:03pm | Report
hey I'm interested in playing some time if you are still looking for people. i tried messaging you on line but i couldn't seem to find your GT. well if you see this and are still interested let me know.

GT: LL od1n LL

LolODINsky

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }