Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team "Note" - Searching for members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Team "Note" - Searching for members 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 18, 2012 7:13am | Report
*Bump* We are still searching for ACTIVE players. You should be at least 16 years old, also your english shouldn't suck.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 18, 2012 8:05am | Report
Well i was an ACTIVE player untill an annoying incedent happened with my mum, so i wont be on as much, but when ever i do get on i will be on for atleast 6 hours.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 18, 2012 11:03am | Report
I play mostly tanks/bruisers, not so great at ap unless ao kuang, i play every night 10 MT time, i'll be moving to germany soon though so my time zone will change message me if interested :)

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 18, 2012 12:05pm | Report
AddixXxion wrote:

I play mostly tanks/bruisers, not so great at ap unless ao kuang, i play every night 10 MT time, i'll be moving to germany soon though so my time zone will change message me if interested :)

I saw you quite alot in ranked games playing well.
Just gonna add you right now.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 28, 2012 2:17am | Report
well it sure is quiet around here

on a note I'd like to say
where are the new members?
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vensushi » December 31, 2012 7:51am | Report
Hi there.

I have added you on Smite, under the assumption that your name is "Silv3rX" - added you because of your post on my thread. I presume a description is not needed due to you viewing my thread; however if you need any additional information or clarification of any kind, feel free to ask!

If I am mistaken as to your name on Smite, then we can just talk here for the time being. I also have a player, by the name of xJokern, who is also interested in joining; as I see your team has 3 empty slots. Me and him tend to work decently in lanes together as we have been practicing frequently with various combinations. I'm sure we could adapt to your team. I can also mid if needed, and xJokern can side-lane with another partner, etc.

We'll see what happens, it's up to you. I hope to speak to you soon!
Thanks.

Vensushi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 31, 2012 9:13am | Report
hey-o :D

well we'll play togeter once I get some more time and I get online again :D
and sure we'll give the joker some try-outs as well :p

and as for team comp, we'll figure that out once we have 5 decent frequent players
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vensushi » December 31, 2012 9:30am | Report
Hi,

Okay, that all sounds fine by me. Hope to trial soon!
Thanks.

Vensushi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dmanzz » January 11, 2013 1:45pm | Report
Hey there I am very interested in playing with your clan/guild
In game name: Dmanz
I can play many characters at a good level and very little people have managed to beat me mid with my ra (is my favourite god). But I can still play other gods at a high level as-well. I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to add me and check out my skills heheh. I am quite a serious player indeed also. Thanks :D

Dmanzz

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by soosman » January 19, 2013 3:53am | Report
Hey silv3rx! My Ingame name is soosman, and im willing to join ur team if any spots are open.
I live in europe, and i tend to play plenty of hours /day. Got skype and teamspeak, with a mic and headphones.
Msg me.

soosman

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }