Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team for smite adviser tournament (EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Team for smite adviser tournament (EU) 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 11, 2014 10:49pm | Report
People can still join. We need substitutes. As long as your confident in your skills in more than 3 roles.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 13, 2014 6:54pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

People can still join. We need substitutes. As long as your confident in your skills in more than 3 roles.

Yes, yes, that's me!
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 13, 2014 6:55pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

thanatos won't win games lol

Have you...ever even SEEN ME PLAY THANATOS?!!! YOU SCRUB!
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 13, 2014 7:13pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

Have you...ever even SEEN ME PLAY THANATOS?!!! YOU SCRUB!

I've done great as Thanatos. But he does jack late game. He falls off immensely hard, becomes a sitting duck, and offers nothing to your team but taking gold and xp. Maybe if you get some lifesteal you can solo the GF but the moment someone pops up especially if you have wards you're a goner. Not to mention your kill and survivability depends on the accuracy of your 1. Yes he does great early game but no he cannot carry a game. Personally tried Thana in ranked went like 13-9 was like 8-1 but fell off and we lost pretty badly lol... Works great in casuals though.

^this is why he is never picked in high ranking play.

edit: now that i've actually played him and wrecked with him I can see how weak he actually is. Oh and he's pretty much trash in Arena unless you know what you're doing. Sorry to burst your bubble :3

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 14, 2014 8:35pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I've done great as Thanatos. But he does jack late game. He falls off immensely hard, becomes a sitting duck, and offers nothing to your team but taking gold and xp. Maybe if you get some lifesteal you can solo the GF but the moment someone pops up especially if you have wards you're a goner. Not to mention your kill and survivability depends on the accuracy of your 1. Yes he does great early game but no he cannot carry a game. Personally tried Thana in ranked went like 13-9 was like 8-1 but fell off and we lost pretty badly lol... Works great in casuals though.

^this is why he is never picked in high ranking play.

edit: now that i've actually played him and wrecked with him I can see how weak he actually is. Oh and he's pretty much trash in Arena unless you know what you're doing. Sorry to burst your bubble :3

If you're fed, you can snowball into the late game really early, and cause a early surrender. A good Thanatos always ends the game early. But really, go on my profile, and see my recent matches. SEE THE ****ING WINSSS :D
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 15, 2014 3:30am | Report
"In casual"

In any ranked match they won't surrender lol

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 15, 2014 6:42pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

"In casual"

In any ranked match they won't surrender lol

Too bad I cant play League yet XD
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }