Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TAW is recruiting members!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » TAW is recruiting members! 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TawLily » February 19, 2014 1:11pm | Report
TAW (The Art of Warfare) is recruiting new members for NA and EU!

Are you searching for a way out of those frustrating random games with people who troll and bad mouth all the time? Looking to play with people who want to have fun and enjoy the game? Then TAW could be the clan for you! We're casual, but we're organized. We have organized practices every week that work as a way to get people together to have fun and get to know one another. We support the idea of getting together and meeting new people, becoming teammates and actually having fun in Smite!

What We Offer:
-Organized gameplay
-Skills training for those who are interested in learning more about the game
-Awesome people!
-Monthly Tournaments

Requirements to Join:
-Age 15+
-TeamSpeak 3 - working headphones and microphone required
-Must be willing to meet and play with new people, as well as new PLAYERS! Not everyone is at the same skill level and some are very new to the game!
-HAVE FUN! This is the most important thing to remember when joining a community! We try to make everyone's stay here as awesome as possible, but you have to be willing to have some fun!

Notes:
If you are looking to join a competitive team, we can work on setting one up for you.

If you are interested in joining, our website is taw.net and all you have to do is apply. If you have any questions or concerns message me here or on Smite at Lilypoo. I'll be happy to help!

Thanks for your time!

TawLily

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xXNSIMSXx » February 19, 2014 3:28pm | Report
Just Applyed
NSIMS
Smite Battalion
Staff Officer
Taw.net

xXNSIMSXx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by die12107 » February 20, 2014 5:10pm | Report
I enjoy the amazing aspects of the supportive community. I play daily and now that I'm vacation, I've spent time bonding with the clan mates. I love this clan and I highly recommend it to anyone who is new.

-KillaSifuWater

die12107

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xXNSIMSXx » February 20, 2014 6:37pm | Report
Just joined TAW,
Great people, and management. Friendly to newcomers.
Just wrecked 3 games of SMITE with these guys. And I'm brand new to the clan.
I recommend this server to those who want people to play with!
Great job TAW,
NSIMS [SM 1] Recruit
NSIMS
Smite Battalion
Staff Officer
Taw.net

xXNSIMSXx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 20, 2014 7:09pm | Report
Clans like this good for the game :)
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TawLily » February 23, 2014 5:20pm | Report
Guys, please forward your questions and concerns to Ladorian or Isyukaru if contacting on Smite! You can still message me here though and I'll be happy to help! :)

TawLily

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ladorian » February 26, 2014 6:20am | Report
When I joined TAW 5 months ago, I never thought that I would meet so many new friends. I love each and every one of TAW. I want more happy faces in TAW so that we may have a wonderful time. TAW is truly the best place to be. Not only is there a Smite division, there are roughly 30 other games we cover and over 2400 members overall. Each member is valuable and you will never be seen as just another person among the ranks. I have enjoyed every minute of being in TAW, and I think you will too!
Have a good day,
Ladorian, 1st Lieutenant
Commanding Officer
Smite - NA Battalion
www.taw.net

Ladorian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TawHellBoy » February 27, 2014 7:15am | Report
Well i've joined the Smite Division in TAW since end of august. And i must say i really don't regret doing this. I made a lot of new friends European & American ones. So its basically a very structured clan with both American & European sides. So when evar you are on TS3 you will see European people on the EU times & you might even see American people online. So there is always somebody online to play with & thats the fun part about it.

So go head up & join TAW now ! Come enjoy the fun we have & be apart of this awesome community !
Eat, Sleep, Smite & Repeat
****enki 1st Lieutenant
Commanding Officer
Smite - EU Battalion
www.taw.net

TawHellBoy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » February 27, 2014 8:05am | Report
Read my app y0!

Fzkk

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TawHellBoy » March 3, 2014 3:16am | Report
When you are interested in joining this awesome community & you have applied at TAW.net , make sure you read your emails ! Even the spam folder ! There is very important stuff in those emails , which goes with a smooth transition to joining our community.

Also be sure to visit us on TS3 ! ==> ts.taw.net
Eat, Sleep, Smite & Repeat
****enki 1st Lieutenant
Commanding Officer
Smite - EU Battalion
www.taw.net

TawHellBoy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }