Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Player saying "Hi"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New Player saying "Hi" 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pompeyfluff » March 30, 2016 3:47am | Report
"Hi"

I'm Pompeyfluff (you can call me pompey or pomps).

I'm on the PS4 and have been playing Smite since it was released on the console...and i'm loving it.
Got myself the founders pack and working my way towards mastering the 16 gods so I can start playing ranked.

No favourite God yet, but have found a few that I really like using (Ares, Bellona, Bastet, Ymir to name a few)

Have used some of the guides to help set up my builds, and found some of them to be very useful.

Look forward to speaking to you all and hopefully learning more.

pompeyfluff

pompeyfluff

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2016 12:05am | Report
I'm going to disreccommend jumping into ranked straight away. Mostly because the moment you hit lvl 30 and 16 mastered gods you think you know a lot about the game but normally people don't.
(still a whole part of PS4 community is new new so there will be more makign this mistake that can be worse then you)

And well for ranked you need to be pretty good at 2 gods a role.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }