Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player needs teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New player needs teammates 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dsmalldoll » August 19, 2019 12:43am | Report
Hi guys,

I am on level 18, still play coop arena most of the time, tried normal couple of times but not going very well..

Teammates wanted, more players more fun, lets learn from each other and get better together!

I am in Asia but play on EU and North America server, everyday.

Feel free to send me friend request. SmalldollD

Dsmalldoll

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » August 19, 2019 12:53am | Report
What platform are you on?

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dsmalldoll » August 19, 2019 1:11am | Report
PC

Dsmalldoll

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 19, 2019 2:17am | Report
Dsmalldoll wrote:

I am on level 18, still play coop arena most of the time, tried normal couple of times but not going very well..

You need to stop playing Co-Op. Playing versus bots is not going to help you in the long run.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » August 19, 2019 3:21am | Report
what kriega says.
i also like coop every once in a while. Just because i can. (also depends on the Time)
But mostly, i play against People. Only there you learn how it really goes. And only there, you can get better. Also, it's more fun, even if you lose.
btw. you'll always lose, then you win again, then you lose again. Sometimes, you have a losing streak and you lose some matches in a row.
pretty normal, after a while you realize that sometimes, you're on the "other Team", the one that wins. ;)

Because a Game like Smite is mostly a Teamplayer Game. You can't win if you're basically doing 1vs9 right.

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dsmalldoll » August 19, 2019 4:29am | Report
I'd like to play vesus, that is why I'm looking for similar level teammates so we can play together, I'm worried play with high level player the other team will be too strong for me.

Dsmalldoll

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 19, 2019 4:37am | Report
Dsmalldoll wrote:

I'd like to play vesus, that is why I'm looking for similar level teammates so we can play together, I'm worried play with high level player the other team will be too strong for me.

You won't likely get paired against high level players if you're by yourself unless you run into people playing on Smurf accounts.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dsmalldoll » August 19, 2019 8:13am | Report
I see, thanks! Looking for players.

Dsmalldoll

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karisma » September 20, 2019 9:09am | Report
What do you play/main?
Currently playing Classic WoW.

Shaman Raid Tank

aficionado & expert in off-meta specs: Melee Hunter, Smite Priest, Priest Tank Guide, Rogue Tank and more...

Karisma

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by juliamiller » October 18, 2021 2:35am | Report
Dsmalldoll wrote:

Hi guys,

Teammates wanted, more players more fun, lets learn from each other and get better together!

I am in Asia but play on EU and North America server, everyday.

Feel free to send me friend request. SmalldollD

You still playing

juliamiller

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }