Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player, looking for friends!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New player, looking for friends! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by wholesomejoe » February 15, 2015 12:16pm | Report
I just started the game. I've level 12 I think. I really only do Arena, Joust 3 v 3, and The Daily right now, because Conquest frightens me since I got yelled at the first 3 times I tried it.

I don't know what role to play that won't get me yelled at for the mistakes I'm bound to make.

IGN: Wholesomejoe

Add me, I like to hang out in game.

wholesomejoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 15, 2015 2:16pm | Report
The yelled at part is something that you will need to get used too. normally people who do the yelling are even doing worse and blame someone else as they can't see the real truth. Just mute them if you bother you to much from them)

On CQ adc would be the role where you won't be yelled at so much as you need to farm up early game and do the damage late game. support and the jungler would be yelled at by more people. as they need to rotate a lot and if they don't then a death can be their fault. Also as adc you won;t be yelled at alone but also the support will be jelled at

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by wholesomejoe » February 15, 2015 4:23pm | Report
I know the hunters and mages are the ADC carries, so I just pick one I like and go to town?
Does the ADC carry have to do special rotations, or do we mostly just farm our lane with support?

wholesomejoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 16, 2015 7:49am | Report
you mostly farm your lane and help with gold fury and around late game you want to roam a bit more and helping your team in teamfights (or split pushes)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }