Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lost Earth - Welcoming All Wanderers!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Lost Earth - Welcoming All Wanderers! 39 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 1, 2013 1:10pm | Report

I don't personally care whether you are the best or the worst, whether you are trying to be at the top or just want a casual game. What I'm more concerned about is whether you want to make the best of your experience here. The community of MMO's is letting itself be degraded and I refuse to allow it to happen to me as well. If you are looking for a place to just enjoy yourself, play a game because it's amusing, then join me! If you are looking to be at the top, join me! If you just want someone to talk to, join me! If you are looking to play Smite with actual people who aren't going to continually harass you, join me!

Honestly, I'm not concerned with what reasons you wish to join me. This is simply an invitation. All you need to do is accept.

Best of wishes.

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 2, 2013 4:21pm | Report
Just to mention, I fancy myself to be doing a large majority of my game-time in Arena Ranked, but otherwise I just get that Win of the Day bonuses. Even if you aren't interested in the clan, join me and play some matches!

Best of wishes!
-Valdemir

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 2, 2013 5:02pm | Report
I'm already taken by a clan. But you sound like a good guy. But of luck to your group!

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 2, 2013 5:17pm | Report
Thank you, and best of luck to you as well!

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sh0gunTSi » December 3, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Certainly interested in joining. I sent a friend request to your username.

Sh0gunTSi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 3, 2013 1:05pm | Report
Thanks for your interest!
It is greatly appreciated and I hope we can move forward and grow!
Best of wishes!

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mindflayer » December 5, 2013 3:27pm | Report
im also interested in arena mostly not lvl 30 yet i have added you for friend list

mindflayer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » December 5, 2013 11:56pm | Report
You Can add me OneVOneMebrah count me in I'm done with other clans just trying to join the right one
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 6, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Cool!
Glad you guys are showing interest!
Just add me in game and we will play some games :D

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Los Fimpos » December 6, 2013 1:14pm | Report
Hello Valdemir!

I added u in the game tonight but u Went offline before i could send u a message.
I love playing games on evenings to relax from work and I hope to joijn your guild

Los Fimpos

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }