Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Serious PC Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Serious PC Team 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » October 15, 2015 4:19pm | Report
Hey guys!
It's Arm here. I'm looking for some serious teammates to help me make up a conquest team. I play on PC using the NA servers. I main Medusa, Neith, and Freya, and I strongly prefer the ADC role, though I can mid with Agni, Janus, etc. I'm looking for four (Or more) other serious players who want to get into a serious commitment on Smite. I'm on daily, and my name in game is ArmTheSharks. Hit me up ASAP, thanks!

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 15, 2015 5:25pm | Report
Traitoir >_> XD

You never talked to me again :<
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArmMeForSleep709 » October 16, 2015 9:22am | Report
I'm fairly certain I'm not a traitor, as we were never on a team, lol. I'm just trying to get something set up for Season Three, and the tail end of Season Two.

You can join, Prism.

ArmMeForSleep709

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 16, 2015 10:16am | Report
<3 <3 <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }