Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for players 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xlantras » October 23, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Got a team going needing 2 side laners to complete the starting 5. If interested add me in game

xlantras

Xlantras

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 23, 2012 3:40pm | Report
What roles are you looking for?
How often are you going to be playing?
How long have you been playing together?
What VOIP system are you using?

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xlantras » October 23, 2012 7:44pm | Report
What roles are you looking for? side lane tank/bruiser
How often are you going to be playing? We play everyday for more than 6+ hours
How long have you been playing together? Ever since we started smite and 3 of us have been playing together way back in league of legends
What VOIP system are you using? right now we are using ventrilo but will probably switch over to skype.

Xlantras

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 23, 2012 8:20pm | Report
I am comfortable with Hades, have yet to buy Ares but love him. Been renting him on a smurf account for the fun of it as well as playing him on my main as a rent. I can fill in mid mage as well and can and do have both of those voips. Been looking to get another team running and get into synch with them for some time now. Last group of buddies just stopped logging into smite sadly.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Iamkushedup » October 28, 2012 1:05pm | Report
Hey i use Thor or Anhur i have been playing Smite for about a month now but been playing League for a year and Dota before that i currently have skype Vent and mumble
i work from 9 to 6 but im on as soon as i get home to the minute i passout and on my days off im on 22/7
im comfortable in the side lane i tend to play a little aggresive but when i have a team i know how to use teamwork

Iamkushedup

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Too H eeZ » December 27, 2012 1:30am | Report
Hiya, i play Agni and Xbalanque, also good with Thor but have not bought it yet, i can do awesome teamwork and have a good combo i made up with Ares and Ymir.
Add me in skype for further contact: bbtoohe

Or steam: Ipwn4you

Too H eeZ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }