Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for lane partner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for lane partner 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IBraveNX » February 7, 2014 8:41am | Report
I'm looking for a support lane partner that I can ranked queue with. Whenever I play Smite, I feel like I need a support that plays well with me. I normally get annoyed with my support because they're not playing like I want them to. So the reason I'm creating this post is to connect with a lane partner and do well in ranked matches.
Of course you need to know about my style, well I main ADC which is pretty obvious. I main Apollo with Neith being my backup and Anhur being my third (will change to second the more I play him). In my last 10 Apollo conquest matches, my kda average is 4.6/3.2/5. I would like to increase this to 6/3/5 and would feel knowing my support would help me. My play-style is quite standard; I want lane dominance so that I have free hits on enemy minion archers, I play quite passively so I don't burst unless they're on low health, I like to feel safe in my lane against ganks. I will always poke at the enemy ADC unless the enemy tank is posing a serious threat on either me or my support.
So if I haven't put you off by now, I also have some simple standards for my support. I would like my support to be always infront of me in the lane (I don't mean directly infront but like diagonal instead). This naturally comes with aggressiveness so it shouldn't be a problem. Also, don't be too aggressive that you die (I don't burst). Finally, I would like my support to ward lane when we're both in it. I don't mind you going off to help other lanes when I'm not seriously outnumbered.
Apart from those, I would like to talk on skype when we're playing. So if you don't mind talking to a competitive person (I can take criticism that's right) and can hold a conversation in english then I would be happy to play with you. I don't mind playing with any ages because I'm 15 myself so I'm in no position to choose. I know that it might take time to adjust to each other so I don't expect a miracle straight away.
Message me on Steam or even reply to this post if you're interested.
P.S People who say 'Just play with someone you don't know', I would like to go as far as I can in ranked Smite and if I start a bond early, It will be easier for me and my team mate.

IBraveNX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 7, 2014 8:54am | Report
As this is your first post so no issues with writing format though its too cluttered the text and one must use short sentences and spaces.

I hope u find somebody who is ready to support your game though a bit difficult i guess bcz all players have their own style of play with different gods.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » February 17, 2014 3:18pm | Report
Add me if you want, I main support and adc. We can do a few casuals together and if it works, I wouldn't mind trying ranked. I watch ranked matches all the time but have yet to play one. Our play styles might not match but no harm in playing casually and finding out.

I prefer using teamspeak myself, I have skype but since the internet is shared on a wireless network, skype can cause it some stress.

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 9, 2014 4:36pm | Report
I main with Chang'e, she can heal is far as she can support but her magic is very powerful

DaisySniper

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }