Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Group/Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Group/Clan 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Avvido » January 24, 2014 9:12am | Report
I'm level 24, own all Gods.

I'm looking for a small competitive group/clan.

IGN: Avvido

I'm up for playing with/against you for a few round before making a decision.

Avvido

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 24, 2014 9:18am | Report
arka222
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Avvido » January 24, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Bump

Avvido

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CallMeCam » January 25, 2014 7:01am | Report
IGN is CallMeCam

We're looking for Support, ADC, and a solo laner.
Recruiting for our young clan Vybe Gaming! All applications accepted, but this does not mean you will start. We are wanting to pursue a competitive aspect of play. My IGN is CallMeCam, add me for more details.

CallMeCam

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Avvido » January 26, 2014 11:50am | Report
Bump

Avvido

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cddc12 » January 29, 2014 1:10pm | Report
hey, are you in EU or NA?
also do you use razer comms and have a mic?

cddc12

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mayberykilla » January 29, 2014 6:17pm | Report
We are a new clan looking for new members lvls 1-30 that are willing to have fun while competing and learning to compete at the same time.

Players with a mastery level of 4 or higher will be promoted to member. Players with less than this number will be initiates until this level is achieved.

We are currently looking for 5 officer positions so if you have the skills and the desire to contribute you will be looked at for an officer position.

The clan has a few rules (but not too many):
1. If you are new to the game, be willing to accept constructive criticism without taking it too personally. The only way to learn is to fail and have someone point that out.
2. No *****ing amongst members. Especially in a match. This takes away from the team cohesion aspect of the game. If you have something to say settle it on Skype or something.
3. Once a month a leadership/officer meeting will be required. This should last no more than 10 minutes so please take the time to clear your schedule for that particular. We will alert you of the time at least 5 days before the meeting is set to take place. Times will be posted to the status on the clan page.
4. Have fun!

For more information:

[email protected]

In game names:
mayberykilla
Nang04
Frankdboss

If you're ready to compete but at the same time have fun while doing it, then you might have what it takes to be a Reservoir God.

mayberykilla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }