Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for clan!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for clan! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Glcglcharlie » June 16, 2015 12:41pm | Report
HI
im level 30, main role solo or adc (mainly play hunters in solo but not bad with warriors) understand all roles however lack practice in them. Preferably an english clan as my foreign language skills are poor :P
I have the same in game name and im looking for a semi serious clan for ranked ques or skirmishes or what ever, gotta be friendly too

Charlie

Glcglcharlie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 16, 2015 1:13pm | Report
Hi ! If you can add me in game, ThePerfectPrism, and play some matches with us ( me+clan ppl ), maybe you could join us ! ^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Glcglcharlie » June 16, 2015 1:22pm | Report
Hey man added you, give me a shout when your up for a game

Glcglcharlie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by azza6991 » July 2, 2015 2:22pm | Report
Hi :)

I am part of Konvict Gaming and we have ranked teams who are looking for new recruits! We have had a few peoples from our community go on to play professionally.

Requirements:
16+ years old
Must have a Mic
Must use teamspeak
Be respectful

If you think we are a clan you would be interested in, add me in game Azzaman191 and I will get you set up :)

Thanks
Azzaman
Konvict Gaming Smite Mod

azza6991

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }