Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Mentor!!! Xbox1 player, good at Arena

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Mentor!!! Xbox1 player, good at Arena 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OliverSuddenBAM » November 6, 2018 2:56pm | Report
Hey all I’m Basil, aka OliverSuddenBAM (IGN), and I recently read in a guide that mentors are a thing. Who knew? I’ve been playing for about 6 months on XBox One, and am only really good at arena. I would really like to learn conquest (and all other game modes), but I need a guide. Last time I tried to play a match I got reported for ??? and no one ever really breaks down why I suck lol.
I’m currently reading guides and watching streams (but more often than not, those streams and guides assume you know what you’re doing for the most part), and I find myself lost.
Also, I’m always up for groups and friends! I’m a bit confused on how to initiate headset chat on XBox One, so there’s another reason why I haven’t had any success with anything besides arena. I’m sooo willing to learn! Help a brutha out? Zoidberg maybe?

Gods I’m practiced with:
Da Ji (ma gurl)
Athena
Chang’e
Xbalanque
Zeus

Gods I have general builds for (but am not seasoned with)
Poseidon
Nemesis
Hel
Terra
Scylla
Fafnir
Bellona
Neith
Amaterasu
Discordia

*PS* I’m still working on memorizing the items and what they do, so I may have to look up any items you recommend. More interested in fulfilling a decent role and being a strategic teammate than anything else. The concept of wards makes sense to me in theory but I don’t know much about it.
Thanks y’all! Happy Smiting!

OliverSuddenBAM

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » November 6, 2018 3:21pm | Report
Unfortunately, I don't have an Xbox, so my help is limited to these Forums.

In the mean time, it may be advantageous of you to familiarize yourself with the different aspects of the Conquest game mode (you could check out this guide for an overview of the game mode).

I appreciate your willingness to learn, and I wish you the best of luck.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OliverSuddenBAM » November 6, 2018 3:32pm | Report
Thanks! Every little bit helps, or so I’ve heard 😜

OliverSuddenBAM

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » November 7, 2018 4:34am | Report
Hello man, I'm myst (as my name suggest :p) and I'm an Xbox Player (gt: x MysTeRioN z).

Conquest is a mode you need a lot of practice to learn each role and their tactics. You can read the Bran's guide as suggest and, although I don't have any guide for the gods you mentioned, you can find really good ones here.

My tip for you is: Try play conquest as much as possible. Arena is fun but DO NOT help you learn the entire game (just help learning how to use some gods). If you get a high level and don't know how to play with some role in conquest, then things like a report for do not know how to play (sent as intentional feeding) will become normal. And of course, don't care about stupid guys that complain about everything you do.

Practice a lot and when you notice you will be very good at conquest.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OliverSuddenBAM » November 9, 2018 1:54pm | Report
Thanks! Is there any role you suggest asking for, as a beginner? Also, do you use a headset?

OliverSuddenBAM

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }