Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lf Dutch players and/or Dutch or English speaking clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » lf Dutch players and/or Dutch or English speaking clan 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calendri » March 2, 2015 6:14am | Report
Hello!
We are 2 friends who play mostly arena assault and joust 3v3. We are trying siege ATM and liking it. We hope to find some duth speaking player friends to add or to join a Dutch or English speaking clan. We are casual players meaning we have other stuff to do besides playing smite.;) We try to come online every evening but can't always make it. For a clan we just hope to find an easy going clan with peeps who don't have to be pro but who enjoy the game like us. :)

Calendri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 3, 2015 2:37am | Report
Hey new Dutch people. I would recommend joining SMFG as we have people from all over the forums (not much dutch people though). I can also recommend another clan from that I know has mainly dutch people (some english) I think the leader was called Defcoo with his clan evolution.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calendri » March 4, 2015 11:46pm | Report
You in SMFG? Lot of active players? I dont want to join a 'too" competative clan since we never gonna be pro lol. I will try to contact Defcoo aswell Just ask him about his clan. Thnx for the feedback

Calendri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 5, 2015 4:50am | Report
well most of the time someone is online (depends on the time) but there are also a lot of non-active players nowadays

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }