Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF casual friends with high hopes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF casual friends with high hopes 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WeirdBorg » October 5, 2014 10:10am | Report
Yes the name Nottis is my loggin name, sorry my mistake, Add WeirdBorg instead.

WeirdBorg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeusFox » October 5, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Abrockman wrote:

Complete edit as of 10/2/14

Have found a handful of awesome players so far and we have been playing pretty casually but we've been having a lot of fun. Our play times tend to be late evenings but with days off work it's not rare for me to play most of the day :P

Just revising this post as i've been back in the game nearly a month and have made a lot of progress so it's not necessarily a coming back thread anymore. Always looking for some other awesome players to play with, voice chat is a big plus, i'm still not great with voice commands and much prefer talking.

As of right now my focus is on getting to level 30 (23 now) and continuing to master all gods available eventually. From there, I am a competitive player at heart and want to really excel in some ranked games but I know i'm not quite there yet.

If you're in a similar boat come play, have fun and learn with us!

hey if you guys wants to join a fun clan where we got room for all of you, and want new friends to play with then we can offer you exactly that
[/img]
The Chaos Vanguard is recruiting for more info visit www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

DeusFox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 5, 2014 7:18pm | Report
Is it okay if I join with no curse? If so, here's my user:

HammaSmite
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » October 6, 2014 3:36pm | Report
Hi Deus thanks for the offer but I myself will hold off on a clan for now, if anything changes though i'll check you out.

@HammaSmite You are welcome to join us for sure, might be more focused in curse chatting than game commands a lot of time though since i'm terrible with them lol.

I will have you added.

Abrockman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » October 6, 2014 4:23pm | Report
Im not gonna be on curse, but in like 4-5 days I could bplay. My IGN is Whispers1
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » October 6, 2014 4:46pm | Report
Abrockman wrote:

Hi Deus thanks for the offer but I myself will hold off on a clan for now, if anything changes though i'll check you out.

@HammaSmite You are welcome to join us for sure, might be more focused in curse chatting than game commands a lot of time though since i'm terrible with them lol.

I will have you added.

Thank you.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » November 6, 2014 6:28pm | Report
Been wrecking faces with abrockman and have found a few other new regulars. Still looking for some more regulars to play with us. We play every mode and almost every night!

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by McGrubbers » November 21, 2014 8:04am | Report
I have only had the game for about a week, but I play every night usually 6-Till CST add me if you wanna play.

IGN: McGrubbers

McGrubbers

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }