Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF casual friends with high hopes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF casual friends with high hopes 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » September 11, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Servers: NA
Timezones. Some central and a Pacific in there
Playtimes: Late Evenings roughly 6-11pm Central
All game modes.

Complete edit as of 10/2/14

Have found a handful of awesome players so far and we have been playing pretty casually but we've been having a lot of fun. Our play times tend to be late evenings but with days off work it's not rare for me to play most of the day :P

Just revising this post as i've been back in the game nearly a month and have made a lot of progress so it's not necessarily a coming back thread anymore. Always looking for some other awesome players to play with, voice chat is a big plus, i'm still not great with voice commands and much prefer talking.

As of right now my focus is on getting to level 30 (23 now) and continuing to master all gods available eventually. From there, I am a competitive player at heart and want to really excel in some ranked games but I know i'm not quite there yet.

If you're in a similar boat come play, have fun and learn with us!

Abrockman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jeff262 » September 12, 2014 10:00am | Report
Hey man add me on SMITE: Elite626

Also just download curse, link your account and it does all the work with connecting you to the other players in the match. just leave it running whenever you are playing, its great its in game chat for free and you get 200 gems!

Jeff262

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » September 12, 2014 12:10pm | Report
Awesome, you are added. I did download curse for the gems already ;) haven't tried yet but seems like a good system.

Abrockman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » September 14, 2014 10:55am | Report
IGN: GTare I added ya also.

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » September 25, 2014 8:05pm | Report
Me and Gtare (Above) Have been playing together quite a bit and would like some other active friends to join us in some games if anyone is still looking let me know and we'd be glad to play some games!

Abrockman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fasround » October 1, 2014 12:17am | Report
Hey there!

I am level 14, mostly playing as a support.
I started playing this game last week, but I can say I am pretty familiar with it.
I like conquest the most, but other mods are fine too.
I don't have a mic, but I can definitely listen and I am quite familiar with voice commands.

Please add me!
IGN: Fastround

I will add you and Gtare when I am done from work!

Fasround

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » October 2, 2014 1:23pm | Report
I've got you added fast! Look forward to playing with ya. Right now we mostly play late evenings roughly 8-10ish central time.

Abrockman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » October 2, 2014 3:09pm | Report
IGN: Deathsession

Always looking for new teammates! I'm level 30 all but a few gods mastered.

My priority of roles. Mage>carry>assassin>bruiser>tank.

As you can see I love damage ;).

over 2k games played. Don't mind tutoring (if needed).

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WeirdBorg » October 5, 2014 5:05am | Report
IGN:Nottis

Hey I'm looking for people to play with , I'm level 26 and watnt o get to 30 and play league :)

Plz throw me a message!

WeirdBorg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abrockman » October 5, 2014 10:00am | Report
The name "Nottis" is not found, maybe missspelled? Add me first and look forward to seeing ya!

Abrockman

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }